Choosing the right agent to let and manage your property is key to maximising income and minimising hassle.
TLS lettings are members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents). This is a professional organisation that provides the highest standards in every aspect of residential lettings and property management in the private sector.
Appointing an ARLA agent will provide you with:
- An agent who follows a code of practice and rules of conduct administered by their professional body.
- Consultation with qualified and trained agents providing you with professional advice and guidance.
- An agent with professional indemnity insurance.
- The Tenants Deposit protects all deposits held.
Please refer to www.arla.co.uk for more information.
At TLS Lettings we only let properties and specialise in property management to give you a hassle free service. We can offer a wide range of services to our landlord including:
- Advertising your property
- Conducting accompanied viewings
- Independently referencing the tenants
- Preparing the contracts
- Setting up a standing order
- Collecting first month’s rent and six weeks deposit
- Provide rent protection insurance (call for quote)
- Provide landlord buildings & contents insurance (call for quote)
- All of the above
- Collect rent on a monthly basis
- Chase tenants if rent is not paid
- All of the above
- Rent Protection available (call for quote)
- Prepare an inventory (call for quote)
- Check tenants in
- Transfer utilities (except council tax)
- Quarterly inspections
- Deal with any maintenance issues
- Check tenants out
- Deal with dilapidations
Tenancy Deposit Scheme (Any new contracts from 6th April 2007)
Under the tenancy deposit scheme the deposits are protected during the tenancy ensuring funds are available at the end of the term. This means that private landlords and some agents will no longer be permitted to hold deposits during a tenancy unless the deposit is protected in a Government-Authorised tenancy deposit scheme.
TLS Lettings are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme as a regulated agent. Membership No: G02570.
To find out charges and your legal obligation please contact TLS Lettings.
Phone: 01753 518889
Need an EPC?
Give us a call for more information on 01753 518889.Request a Quote
Twitter FeedFollow @twitter
**ARLA AGENT** THIS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT IS OFFERED FULLY FURNISHED AND IN AN EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOU… https://t.co/hi6WJQyYnL
Posted: 17 hours, 17 minutes ago
**ARLA AGENT** TWO BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHED HOUSE LOCATED IN WINDSOR MEADOWS IN CIPPENHAM. AVAILABLE 5TH JANUARY 201… https://t.co/h0rlrqEP0p
Posted: 23 hours, 43 minutes ago
**ARLA AGENT** ONE BEDROOM STARTER HOME OFFERED PART FURNISHED AND IN A GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT. AVAILABLE 21ST N… https://t.co/DakYA9MLFL
Posted: 23 hours, 57 minutes ago
**ARLA AGENT** THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE. BENEFITS FROM GAS CENTRAL HEATING, OFF STREET PARKING AND A SMALL G… https://t.co/rEObBZAeJ4
Posted: 1 week, 1 day ago
TLS Lettings is a SAFEagent. SAFE – Safe Agent Fully Endorsed – is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator.
For more information on SAFEagent visit www.safeagents.co.uk